Repair & Calibration TX Division
Return Goods Form
Instrument Return Form - USA (pdf format)
Instrument Return Form - International (pdf format)
Instrument Return Form - International - Spanish (pdf format)
(Download and view forms in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out)
Send instrument(s) for repair or calibration to the following address:
Ludlum Measurements, Inc.
Attn: Repair and Calibration
501 Oak Street
Sweetwater, Texas 79556 USA
Voice: (325) 235-5494
Fax: (325) 235-4672
All prices listed below are for LMI Instruments only. Call for pricing for other manufacturer's instruments.
|LABOR TYPE||LABOR RATE/HOUR (see notes below)|
|Each additional detector:||$15.00|
|Model 2241 Scaler/Ratemeter Series||$80.00|
|Simultaneous Alpha/Beta Meters||$80.00|
|Model 9DP Family||$125.00|
- All prices are domestic only. Contact us for overseas prices.
- All prices are for LMI instruments only.
- Exposure rate calibrations are performed using a 137Cs source.
- Typical turnaround times are 3 - 5 working days for calibration and 7 - 10 working days for repairs.
- Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) are not required.
- Prices are subject to change: contact LMI for current pricing.