Calibration & Repair TX Division
Return Goods Form
Instrument Return Form - USA(pdf format)
Instrument Return Form - International(pdf format)
When sending an instrument in for repair or calibration send it to the following address:
Ludlum Measurements, Inc.
Attn: Repair and Calibration
501 Oak Street
Sweetwater, Texas 79556 USA
Voice: (325) 235-5494
Fax: (325) 235 -4672
|LABOR TYPE||LABOR RATE/HOUR (see notes below)|
|Each additional detector:||$15.00|
|Model 2241 Scaler/Ratemeter Series||$80.00|
|Simultaneous Alpha/Beta Meters||$80.00|
- All prices are domestic only. Contact us for overseas prices.
- All prices are for LMI instruments only.
- Exposure rate calibrations are performed using a Cs-137 source.
- Typical turnaround times are 3-5 working days for calibration and 7-10 working days for repairs
- Return Material Authorizations's (RMA's) are not required
Other Authorized Service Centers
MJW Technical Services - Eastern U.S. Service Center