Instrument Electronics Training
- Created on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 16:05
Ludlum Measurements Radiation Instrument Electronics Training
Radiation Detection Electronics. This course is a two day hands-on session
Best Western Beach Resort
2600 San Dunes Drive
Monterey, CA 93940
Monterey Beach Resort
Room Block Rate: $149.00 per night plus taxes and parking
Course Fees & Dates:
Instrument Electronics Course - $850 Held on October 18th - October 19th. *Call sales and request Part Number CTRAINE to enroll
Detector Operation Electronics – GM, Scintillator, Gas Probe, Neutron, Ion Chamber, and PIN
Five Instrument Circuits – Theory of Operation and Troubleshooting
There will be a complete set of test equipment for hands on experience with troubleshooting examples. (Two per station)
Plus brief explanation of Microprocessor – Driven Circuits and Instrument Options i.e. Relay, Overload, Scaler
Class size: Limited to 12
A Certificate for 16 hours training in the Theory and Operation of Radiation Detection Instrument Circuits will be provided.
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain the basic operation of the following Ludlum circuits:
- Analog Drive
- High Voltage
- Identify circuit locations where specific measurements can be made to troubleshoot the above instrument functions.
- Perform accurate cable testing. Demonstrate proper techniques for Surface Mounted Component removal and replacement.
- Recognize the differences between surface mount and through-hole boards.